The sooner medical insurance is outlawed in the US the better.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Been cogitating some and I think I have some ideas on how to explain Dangerous Journeys and Gary Gygax. Now since DJ is a product of GG it has occured to me that I first need to explain Gary. E(arnest) Gary Gygax was a genius when you get right down to it; an intelligent man and a wise one. To keep this simple, over the years he grew to understand what roleplaying "games" were all about, and really they had nothing to do with games; they had more to do with guides. That's how I see it, and I believe Gary would agree with me. I've got more thinking to do, and instead of referring to the Mental, Physical, and Spiritual Traits try thinking of the Traits as Body, Mind, and Soul.
I'm here at Balboa Nursing and Care at 3524 4th Ave in Hillcrest and I could use some help. I need a USB - USBC charging cable, but my afib in keeping in my room so I can't charge this MacBook Aire of mine. What you could do is go to 3524 4th Ave in HillCrest and drop off a USB to USDC cable so I don't lose contact with the world. I'm in room 209A, I'm also open for visitors (heart failure at my age.) So come visit, bring supplies, and keep a kid of 68 from wasting away.
Comments
Post a Comment